iTunes Dark Mode: How to Enable and Use it?
Insomnia and eyestrain are caused by increased screen light. However, several apps have finally introduced support for the dark theme. One app that may be accessed in a dark theme is iTunes. The iTunes interface is bright and white by default, and it is attractive during the day. It is, however, the same all of the time, and this is especially true at night. When it’s dark or late at night, it’s difficult to see the iTunes interface. Fortunately, iTunes now supports dark mode, which is not only visually pleasing but also easier on the eyes. The bright interface will take on a darker appearance if you activate iTunes dark mode.iTunes Dark Mode
This app’s dark mode is similar to the previous dark mode. i.e., a black theme or background will be applied to the bright light or interface. The letters on iTunes will be white, but the background will be black, as a result of this. Dark mode on iTunes will protect your eyes from blue light, reduce eye strain, and help you sleep better. There’s a catch, though. Like Safari, iTunes does not have a built-in option to enable dark mode. To get the iTunes dark mode, you must alter your PC’s theme.
How to use iTunes Dark Mode?
- To use dark mode, make sure your Mac is running the most recent version of macOS.
- From the left corner of the screen, press the Apple logo.
- From the drop-down menu, choose System Preferences.
- On the System preferences window, select General.
- In the Appearance section of the General panel, select Dark.
iTunes Dark Mode on Windows PC
To enable dark theme and use iTunes on a Windows PC, follow the steps below.
- Open Settings from the Start menu using the Windows 10 search bar.
- Choose Customization from the drop-down menu.
- On the next screen, select Colors.
- Choose the Dark option from the Choose your default app mode drop-down menu.
- Now open iTunes on your Windows PC, and the dark theme will be available.
- Here’s how to activate Dark Mode on Windows 10. If you’re running Windows 11, go to Settings and select Personalize from the drop-down menu. Tap the Dark option in the Choose your mode menu.