You can like or comment on your friends’ postings on Facebook. Moreover, even if they don’t follow you, anyone can remark on a public post of yours. You can sometimes accept feedback in the form of remarks, but you can’t always let it go. You’ve arrived at the proper place if you want to manage random comments on your public Facebook postings. This guide will show you how to remove comments on a Facebook post from your personal profiles, groups, and business pages, among other places.
Turning Off Comments on Facebook Posts: A Step-by-Step Guide
You won’t be able to completely remove comments on all Facebook postings. Rather, you can prevent outsiders from commenting on a certain article by putting a filter on it.
- Go to the specific post where the comments should be limited.
- In the top right corner of the post, tap the three dots icon.
- Select the option Who can comment on your post.
- Along with Public, it will show two options.
Only your friends can leave comments on that post.
Profiles and Pages you mention — Only the profiles and pages you select are allowed to comment on that post.
- When you are finished, click Done.