How to Watch Peacock TV on Samsung Smart TV
Peacock TV, NBC’s new streaming service, is available on a number of platforms, including Android, iOS, Apple TV, Roku, LG Smart TV, Vizio TV, Xbox One, PS4, and Android TVs. If you own a Samsung Smart TV, what should you do? The Peacock TV app could not be installed on Samsung Smart TVs at the time of its launch. Later, the Peacock TV application will be available for select Samsung TV models.
Peacock TV offers a multitude of free entertainment content. To get more content, you can upgrade to Peacock Premium ($4.99/month) or Peacock Premium Plus ($9.99/month). You may also watch media without commercials if you have the premium plus bundle.
How to Install Peacock TV on Samsung Smart TV
- On your Samsung TV remote, press the Smart Hub button.
- Go to the Apps tile on the home screen.
- Go to the top of the page and click the Search icon.
- The search bar will display on the screen. Look for Peacock TV by typing it into your search engine.
- To install the Peacock TV app on your Samsung TV, click the Download icon
- Log in to your Peacock TV account and open the app.
- Use your Samsung TV to watch all of the on-demand video material.