How to Bypass Mega Download Limit [4 Ways]
Users’ storage drives have recently become a source of concern as file sizes have increased as a result of increased output quality. Mega, like Google Drive, is one of the greatest data storage and file hosting services. However, Mega has a huge disadvantage in that it has a daily bandwidth cap of 5GB for users to download or transfer. If a user has to download files that are larger than 5GB, they must wait until next week to finish the procedure. To overcome this problem, the user must subscribe to a monthly plan, which is unnecessary for an inactive user.
The Mega first displays a pop-up suggesting a limited available transfer quota. However, by selecting the option to continue downloading, you can go even further. When the download limit is reached, a “transfer quota exceeded” page appears, and users are unable to continue downloading.
Methods to Bypass Mega Download Limit
There are various ways for consumers to avoid paying for a subscription even while getting the most out of Mega Drive. The following are some of the methods utilized to circumvent the Mega drive and increase the daily limit.
Method 1: Using VPN Service
The Mega Drive records the user’s IP address and the amount of storage he or she uses. When the limit is exceeded, the user is forced to wait for two hours. However, the wait time continues to expand. So, the simplest way to get around Master System is to use a reliable VPN service. It hides the user’s real IP address and redirects them to a different one, allowing them to get around the download limit.
Method 2: Cloud WARP
It’s not a permanent way for getting around the restriction, but it can be used once and is useful for inactive users who need to download files larger than 10GB. WARP acts as a virtual private network (VPN) that allows the user to browse the internet securely. However, because WARP by Cloudflare does not switch locations like a VPN, the user can only bypass the limit once.
Method 3: Using MegaBasterd Mega Downloader
- Download and install the most recent version of Java for Windows, as well as MegaBasterd’s Zip file.
- Extract the Zip files after the download is complete. There will be a folder called MegaBasterdWINDOWS in the unpacked contents. Now run MegaBasterd as administrator by right-clicking on the batch file.
- A screen will appear asking you to create an API key before the Mega downloader opens.
- Select “Edit” from the File menu after clicking the “No” option.
- Go to the “Settings” tab and select “Change it” from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down the list of settings and enable the “Use Proxy Setting” option.
The user can obtain proxy information from any free proxy click advertising and use it to bypass the daily download limit.
- In the SmartProxy area, type the proxy link you want to use.
- Close the settings window by clicking the save button.
- Finally, copy the Mega file URL for the user to download.
- Click the “Let’s Dance” button after pasting the Mega file link into the link grabber.
- The user can then select the file to be downloaded and click “Let’s Dance” once more.
- With the help of SmartProxy settings, the file begins to download.
Method 4: By Using JDownloader
- This downloader allows you to directly download Mega files. Here’s what to do about it.
- Get JDownloader from the website and install it.
This downloader is compatible with all major operating systems, including Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.
- This strategy also necessitates the usage of proxies.
- Copy and paste the file’s URL into the “Connection Manager” tab.
- For a smooth file download, some settings must be changed.
- Open JDownloader on Windows or Mac and select the “options or preferences” option. Select “Connection Manager” from the drop-down menu. Set the “Max chunks per downloads” to 20 and the “Max Simultaneous Downloads” to 5.
I have been working on finding more ways to download mega files without limits. I am sure it will be beneficial for your readers. Here is the guide: https://techrechard.com/how-to-download-mega-files-without-limits/