How To Delete Bing History
Bing keeps track of every search you’ve ever done with your Microsoft account in order to improve your results and experience. When it comes to privacy, though, it can be a little bothersome. If you wish to keep your information secret, you should remove your Bing history.
Steps to Delete Bing History
- Using any web browser, go to bing.com.
- If you haven’t already, sign in to your Microsoft account.
- In the top right corner, click the symbol (menu).
- From the drop-down option, choose Search history.
- Now, select Go to Dashboard from the drop-down menu. It’s under the section called “Manage your search history.”
- To sign in with Microsoft, click the SIGN IN WITH MICROSOFT option.
- You’ll have to prove your identification. Choose the option you want to double-check.
- Click Verify after entering the verification code you received via email or phone.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select VIEW AND CLEAR SEARCH HISTORY >. You’ll find it under the title Search history.
- On this page, you’ll get a list of all your search history.