How to See Who Likes You on Tinder
Tinder is one of the world’s most popular dating apps. Its popularity has resulted in the addition of several premium features. It includes changing your location, checking who likes you, swiping as often as possible, and so on. Unfortunately, Tinder Gold or Tinder Platinum requires a small fee. However, there are a few tricks that will allow you to see who likes you on Tinder with or without Tinder Gold.
See Who Likes you on Tinder with Tinder Gold
- First, open the Tinder app on your smartphone.
- Go to your account and sign in.
- Tap on the Messaging icon to see the Matches section.
On the Golden Circle, you will see your account along with the number of likes you’ve received.
- Hover over the profile to discover who liked you. Even if the likes of someone you swiped left might be found here.
Tinder’s Secret Admirer Feature
When you start the Tinder app on a random day, you can find likes by using this feature. You can choose any of the four profiles who liked you using the secret admirer feature. The profiles will have blurred images, and you will be able to see them when you click on them.
See Who Likes You on Tinder on Desktop Without Tinder Gold
You may always use the following trick if you don’t want to buy Tinder Gold. To find out who liked your profile, use the Inspect Element tool on the Windows desktop.
- First, open the Google Chrome web browser on your computer.
- Go to Tinder’s official website.
- Now, on your screen, click on the small gold star icon.
- The blurred photos of the profiles that liked you can be seen.
Right-click on the profile photo and select Properties.
- Click the Inspect Element button.
- A pop-up window will now appear. Search for blur and pixels by clicking on that.
- Reset the pixel count to zero.
The image will no longer be blurry and will appear clearly on the screen
See Who Likes You on Tinder on Android Phone [Without Tinder Gold]
- Get the Google Play Store app Element Inspector – Web Editor, HTML Live.
- Open the app and sign in with your Tinder account
- Tap the small gold star to reveal the blurred images of the profiles that liked you.
- Enable the app code element mode that you downloaded.
A window will pop up in which you may see the blur and pixels.
- Reduce the number of pixels to near zero or zero.