How to Enable SoundCloud Dark Mode
Is there a dark mode for SoundCloud?
SoundCloud is a music streaming service that caters to both fans and musicians. The website serves as an online community for independent musicians, allowing them to post and promote their music albums globally. Users frequently seek the best location to purchase Soundcloud plays and streams. Listeners can enjoy their favourite music albums and performers. Even then, you may leave comments, likes, and shares on social media. The SoundCloud platform includes several adjustable options, including dark mode, which is available on popular apps. To utilise SoundCloud’s premium features, subscribe to their $9.99/month premium plan.
Does SoundCloud Have Dark Mode?
Yes. SoundCloud’s Android and iOS apps now have official support for Dark Mode. You must install third-party dark mode extensions on your web browser to enable the dark mode on the web version.
How to Enable Dark Mode on SoundCloud (Android & iOS App)
- Launch the SoundCloud app and make sure you’re logged in.
- Select the Library icon from the bottom navigation bar.
- Select the Profile option.
- Navigate to the Settings menu.
- Select Theme from the options menu.
- Finally, select Dark to enable the SoundCloud app’s night mode.
Another option to activate the dark theme on SoundCloud is to change the look of your smartphone to Dark Mode and configure SoundCloud to reflect the device theme. This requires that your gadget be powered by
Android phones and tablets running Android OS 10 and later
iOS 13 and later on iPhone
- Set SoundCloud to use the device theme (open the app, click the Library icon, pick Settings, then Theme, and finally System Default).
- Now, on your smartphone, enable the dark theme.
On Android, go to Settings Display Theme Dark.
On the iPhone, go to Settings Display & Brightness Theme Dark.
- When you launch the app, you will see that the theme has changed.
How to Enable Dark Mode on SoundCloud (Web Version)
The online version, unlike the app version, lacks a built-in option to enable the dark theme. However, dark mode extensions for Chrome and Firefox are available to bring the dark mode to the SoundCloud online version.
- Install the Night Eye Chrome browser plugin.
You can also get this extension for the Firefox browser.
- Go to SoundCloud’s website (soundcloud.com).
- Select the extension and turn it on.
- SoundCloud’s dark theme will be activated.
You may also use the DarkCloud extension to activate the dark style on the browser version of SoundCloud.
- Install the SoundCloud Chrome extension and visit the SoundCloud website.
- Enable the extension by clicking on it in the top right corner of your browser.
- Finally, the dark theme is visible on the online version of SoundCloud.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a dark mode on SoundCloud for PC?
No. SoundCloud’s online versions for smartphones and PCs do not include a dark mode. You may still utilise the dark mode functionality on a PC if you have dark mode extensions or add-ons installed.
- How frequently does SoundCloud play advertisements?
Only on rare instances does SoundCloud play advertisements on their site. If you wish to avoid advertisements, you can subscribe to the SoundCloud Go plan.
- What does SoundCloud pay its artists?
We can’t reveal how much the artists are paid since we don’t know the actual figure. However, the artists get compensated anytime you see or hear an advertisement.