How to Download and Backup Your Blogger Blog
Is Blogger or WordPress better?
You’ve come to the right place if you’re wanting to download the content of your Blogspot blog. In this guide, I’ll walk you through the quick steps needed to create a PC backup of your Blogger blog.
The following are some reasons for backing up your Blogger website
- The security purpose is the main and most critical factor. I sometimes overhear folks discussing how their website or blog has been hacked or assaulted. A long back, someone broke into one of my friends’ Blogger accounts, stole all the content from the blog, and even erased it off the domain, causing him to lose his entire website.
- Even if this hasn’t occurred to you yet, it’s still best to be careful and keep a copy of your blog’s material online.
alter the code of your template or theme. Before making any changes to your website template, it is generally advisable to download the template so that you can quickly go back to the prior version should your new changes cause an issue with your blogger website.
- Before installing the new template or theme, it is usually a good idea to make a backup of your current theme if you are thinking about using a different template.
Complete Blogger Blog Download for Computer
The “Blog Content” and “Blog Template” are the two main components of your Blogger blog.
It’s a good idea to download and use both of these ways if you want to make a complete backup of your blogger blog. I will go over both of them in this Blogger lesson. So, adhere to the instructions listed below.
Backup Blog Content for Bloggers
- If you’ve not already, check in to your blogger dashboard first.
- Open settings -> Others on the dashboard.
- Click Back up Content, which is located immediately below Import & back up.
- This will cause a popup to appear, showing the content backup as it downloads.
- When you select Save to your Computer, the.xml file is downloaded and saved on your computer (generally in the downloads folder).
Backup Blogger Template
- Open the Blogger dashboard and log in.
- Visit the Theme area.
- The Backup/Restore button is located in the top-right corner. Press this button.
- A window for theme backup/restore will appear.
People also ask
The best way to export my Blogger website
The content of your Blogger blog needs to be exported first. By entering into your Blogger account and going to the Settings » Other tab, you can accomplish this. You must select the ‘Back up Content‘ button under the ‘Import & back up section.
How can I save a Pdf of my Blogger blog?
Log into the dashboard for your blog. To export, select Tools. Add your blog’s URL next. If all you want to do is print or save the document, a PDF is helpful.
Is Blogger or WordPress better?
Briefly said, if your only purpose for starting a blog is to write, Blogger is preferable to WordPress. This is a wonderful option if you don’t mind the Blogger platform’s constrained feature set. WordPress is a better platform for generating income or making a lasting impression.
Hosting is needed for Blogger?
because Google provides it with a robust backend infrastructure and it is free. Free hosting is a bad idea, but Blogger doesn’t skimp on functionality, and getting started is simple. After obtaining a custom domain of your choice, you may launch a blog for a minimal investment.