According to University Grants Commission Chairman Jagadesh Kumar, the results of the Common University Entrance Test (CUET)-UG would be made public by September 15.
The CUET-UG results should be published by the National Testing Agency (NTA) by September 15th, if not a few days before, according to Kumar.
According to the CUET-UG score, he continued, “All participating institutions may keep their web portals prepared to begin the UG admission process.”
A gateway for undergraduate admissions, the CUET-first UG’s edition ran from July 1 through August 30. In the exam, there was a 60% attendance rate. All phases of the CUET-UG were supposed to end on August 20 according to the original design.
The CUET has also made the exam’s answer key available in the interim. To find out your score, follow the steps listed below.
- Access the CUET website by going to cuet.Samarth.ac.in.
- Click the link to the answer key on the page.
- Enter your application number, birth date, and security pin as your login information.
- The screen will show the solution.
- Make use of it to determine your potential score.