How to Turn On Apple TV Sleep Timer
Typically, when watching movies online at night, we nod off. Apple TV offers a built-in feature named “Sleep Timer” for that. When inactive for a predetermined amount of time, it will turn off the gadget. It implies that the Apple TV will shut off automatically after a certain amount of time if the remote hasn’t been used. The time can be set to anything between 15 and 30 hours.
How to Enable Sleep Timer on Apple TV
- Open the Settings app on your Apple TV after turning it on.
- Select the General menu at the top of the Settings page.
- To select the Sleep After option, scroll down.
- Choose the moment you want now.
- 15 and 30 minutes
- 5 hours, 10 hours, and 1 hour
- I’m done now. After the chosen amount of inactivity, your Apple TV will turn itself off.
How to Put Apple TV on Sleep Mode Manually
You can manually set your Apple TV into sleep mode instead of enabling the automatic sleep timer. You can do it by using the Siri speech assistant or the device settings.
- your Apple TV’s Settings app should be opened.
- Select the Sleep Now button at the bottom of the page as you descend.
Using Remote Shortcut
- For a few seconds, repeatedly hit the Home button on your remote.
- Select the Sleep menu item.