How to Activate TOD on Your Smart TV
TOD is a streaming service where users can watch both entertainment and sports meet. With TOD, you can watch all the major athletic events live, including the Europa League, FIFA World Cup 2022, and the UEFA Champions League. Only nations in the Middle East and North Africa can use the TOD application. You will receive a code when you install the TOD app on Smart TVs and streaming devices, which you must activate with your account.
How to Activate TOD on Your Device
- You must first download the TOD app from the proper store to your streaming device. Use our installation instructions to install the app if you’re a new user.
- Launch the app after installation, then select the Sign In link.
- The screen will display a six-digit code along with an activation link.
- Go to the TOD Activation site by launching the web browser on your computer or smartphone right now.
- Enter the required login information to access your account.
- To activate the device, enter the code that is shown on the TV.
How to Sign Up for a User Account on TOD
There are three distinct subscription options for the TOD app. You will also receive a 7-day free trial.
- $7/month for the entertainment pack
- Sports Pack: $12 per month
- All-In-One Package: $18 per month
- Visit the TOD website on a computer or mobile device using the browser.
- In the top right corner of the screen, click the Subscribe button.
- Select the desired subscription plan on the following screen.
- Enter the information for your credit/debit card or PayPal account to make a payment.
- By entering your email address and password, you may continue.
- The registered Email address will receive a verification code.
- To complete the sign-in process, copy and paste the code into the provided box and select Create Account.
Note: To create a free account, click here. Skip the Payment Method