In the UK, there is a service called ITV Hub that offers on-demand video streaming. You can stream video material in a variety of categories after becoming an ITV Hub subscriber, including comedy, documentaries, news, sports, and entertainment. If you have a Roku player, you may download the ITV hub app directly from the Roku Channel Store. Once the ITV Hub account is activated, you may also watch the most recent FIFA World Cup 2022 on Roku without missing a single game.
ITV Membership Plans
|MEMBERSHIP PLAN||PRICING||FREE TRIAL|
|Monthly Pass||£3.99||7-day free trial|
|Yearly Pass||£39.99||2-months free trial|
How to Add ITV Hub [ITVX] on Roku
- Join a WiFi network using your Roku.
- To visit the Roku home page, press the Home button on your remote.
- Select the Streaming Channels option from there.
- Select Search Channels from the available options by scrolling down.
- Put ITV Hub into the virtual keyboard after that.
- Select the app and press the Add Channel button from the channel description page.
- Once the app has been added, select OK from the popup
- .To access ITV Hub on your Roku device, click Go to Channel.
Adding ITV Hub Using Web Browser
- In addition to adding ITV Hub straight from your Roku device, you may add any other apps quickly by going to the official Channel Store website of Roku.
- Go to the Roku Channel Store by launching any web browser.
- Access your Roku account by entering your credentials.