How to Watch Roku Channel on LG Smart TV
Roku Channel is an intriguing streaming service for TV shows, movies, original programming, news, and Live TV. Other high-end streaming options include AMC+, Showtime, Starz, Acorn, Bet+, Curiosity Stream, and many others. Regrettably, LG Smart TVs are currently the only ones that can use the Roku Channel app. It only works with Roku, Samsung TVs, Firesticks, and smartphones. If you have an LG Smart TV, you can Airplay the Roku Channel from your iPhone or iPad.
How to Watch Roku Channel on LG Smart TV Via AirPlay
- Join the same network as your LG Smart TV by connecting your iPhone.
- The Roku Channel needs to be downloaded and set up on your iPad or iPhone.
- Conversely, activate the LG TV’s Airplay setting.
- Use the Roku Channel app on your iOS device to stream the desired media.
- Find the Airplay icon on the media player and tap it.
- From the list of options, pick the name of your LG TV.
- The content you select on your smartphone will then be shown on the LG Smart TV.
How to Get Roku Channel on Other Streaming Devices
- Connect your Firestick and get an internet connection.
- Choose the Find / Search option from the homepage.
- Utilize the virtual keyboard to search for Roku Channel.
- Select the name of the app from the search results, then click Get or Download.
- Wait till the download is complete.
- After installation, run the program and log in with the account.
- Finally, you can broadcast Roku Channel content to an LG TV using a Firestick.
Using Apple TV
- You need WiFi set up on your Apple TV.
- After launching the App Store, select the Search button.
- Enter the name of the Roku Channel app to find it.
- After finding the app, select the Get button to install it on your Apple TV.
- After installation, click the Open button to launch the Roku Channel app.
- After that, log in with valid information.
- Finally, you can stream your preferred Roku Channel content using your Apple TV.